No products in the cart.
QR 125.52 – QR 373.00QR 125.52 – QR 373.00
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- The Model 1200 has an air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in commercial HVAC systems
- Made of a triple lamination of metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air tight inner core to Model 1200.
- The multi-layer core is wrapped in a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and sheathed in a rugged and durable reinforced metallized polyester jacket.
QR 39.96 – QR 69.04QR 39.96 – QR 69.04
- Air-tight inner core: Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream
- Encapsulated wire helix: No unravelling when cut to length, thus easy to install
- Smooth inner core: Low friction loss and low operating cost
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation, making it energy efficient and possessing excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket, making it tear and puncture resistant
- Low maintenance
- Packaged in a lightweight compact carton, which reduces warehousing and jobsite handling cost