No products in the cart.
It can be used in the interior walls, stairs and lift spaces of all kinds of building and for the heat, sound and fire insulation of outer walls that can be coated. It can be used in places where there may be condensation problem depending on the need.QAR 9.2 – QAR 12.9QAR 9.2 – QAR 12.9
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.QAR 9.6 – QAR 206.3QAR 9.6 – QAR 206.3
KCL is used to line air conditioning ducts, walls and/or ceilings of acoustically sensitive areas to provide efficient sound insulation for any variety of structure, and/or sensitive facilities as home theaters or studios, curtain wallsQAR 11.5 – QAR 23.0QAR 11.5 – QAR 23.0
KIMMCO DUCT INSULATION) KDI is in the form of flexible rolls ,Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibers . Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.
- Density: 36 KG/M3
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Length: 1 M
- Facing: FSK
QAR 17.4 QAR 17.4
QAR 156.9 – QAR 392.3QAR 156.9 – QAR 392.3
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- The Model 1200 has an air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in commercial HVAC systems
- Made of a triple lamination of metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air tight inner core to Model 1200.
- The multi-layer core is wrapped in a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and sheathed in a rugged and durable reinforced metallized polyester jacket.
Flexible thermal Insulation comes in Class ‘O’ (AC) and AP
Class’O'(AC) =Flexible Thermal Insulation, Engineered to prevent condensation and energy losses.
AP = The original fibre-free, closed-cell thermal and acoustic insulation for pipe and duct that is engineered to safeguard IAQ, provide protection against condensation minimize energy losses and attenuate HVAC noise.QAR 290.0 – QAR 463.6QAR 290.0 – QAR 463.6
XLPE is manufactured using World Class Manufacturing Equipments with machineries & setup capable of manufacturing products in line with international norms. Highest Quality Raw Materials, Practices and Quality Management System ensures to deliver the best quality end-product.QAR 395.0 – QAR 900.0QAR 395.0 – QAR 900.0
FEVICOL MICROPROTECT is a polyacrylic copolymer emulsion specifically formulated for long-term fungicidal protection, with no loss of activity on aging. It is formulated to effectively prevent the spread of molds and odor-causing bacteria on its surface.
Fevicol Microprotect guards against the re-growth and spread of odor-causing bacteria and molds on the surface of the coated HVAC system.
QAR 570.5 QAR 570.5
- Fevicol AC Duct King Duct Sealant is a UL listed, water-based fire-resistive vapour barrier sealant developed for all heating, ventilating and air-conditioning metal duct work systems.
- It gives long lasting durable seal against air leakage when used with or without reinforcing tape.
QAR 6.6 QAR 6.6