No products in the cart.
Flexible thermal Insulation comes in Class ‘O’ (AC) and AP
Class’O'(AC) =Flexible Thermal Insulation, Engineered to prevent condensation and energy losses.
AP = The original fibre-free, closed-cell thermal and acoustic insulation for pipe and duct that is engineered to safeguard IAQ, provide protection against condensation minimize energy losses and attenuate HVAC noise.QAR 3.2 – QAR 100.8QAR 3.2 – QAR 100.8
- Fevicol AC Duct King Duct Sealant is a UL listed, water-based fire-resistive vapour barrier sealant developed for all heating, ventilating and air-conditioning metal duct work systems.
- It gives long lasting durable seal against air leakage when used with or without reinforcing tape.
QAR 6.6 QAR 6.6
Jersey self adhesive tape is a premium quality tape, specifically build for Aluglass , Aluminium and FSK Range of Insulation products in the HVAC industry. High quality products are used for its construction like, a thicker gauge of aluminum foil, FR Glue, Glass cloth with a high yarn count backing, solvent based adhesive & an easy release silicon paper.QAR 7.0 – QAR 11.0
It can be used in the interior walls, stairs and lift spaces of all kinds of building and for the heat, sound and fire insulation of outer walls that can be coated. It can be used in places where there may be condensation problem depending on the need.QAR 9.2 – QAR 12.9QAR 9.2 – QAR 12.9
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.QAR 9.6 – QAR 206.3QAR 9.6 – QAR 206.3
KCL is used to line air conditioning ducts, walls and/or ceilings of acoustically sensitive areas to provide efficient sound insulation for any variety of structure, and/or sensitive facilities as home theaters or studios, curtain wallsQAR 11.5 – QAR 23.0QAR 11.5 – QAR 23.0
KIMMCO DUCT INSULATION) KDI is in the form of flexible rolls ,Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibers . Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.
- Density: 36 KG/M3
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Length: 1 M
- Facing: FSK
QAR 17.4 QAR 17.4
QAR 42.1 – QAR 72.7QAR 42.1 – QAR 72.7
- Air-tight inner core: Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream
- Encapsulated wire helix: No unravelling when cut to length, thus easy to install
- Smooth inner core: Low friction loss and low operating cost
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation, making it energy efficient and possessing excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket, making it tear and puncture resistant
- Low maintenance
- Packaged in a lightweight compact carton, which reduces warehousing and jobsite handling cost