No products in the cart.
Flexible thermal Insulation comes in Class ‘O’ (AC) and AP
Class’O'(AC) =Flexible Thermal Insulation, Engineered to prevent condensation and energy losses.
AP = The original fibre-free, closed-cell thermal and acoustic insulation for pipe and duct that is engineered to safeguard IAQ, provide protection against condensation minimize energy losses and attenuate HVAC noise.QAR 4.62 – QAR 78.00QAR 4.62 – QAR 78.00
Jersey self adhesive tape is a premium quality tape, specifically build for Aluglass , Aluminium and FSK Range of Insulation products in the HVAC industry. High quality products are used for its construction like, a thicker gauge of aluminum foil, FR Glue, Glass cloth with a high yarn count backing, solvent based adhesive & an easy release silicon paper.QAR 6.00 – QAR 12.00QAR 6.00 – QAR 12.00
QAR 6.25QAR 6.25
- Fevicol AC Duct King Duct Sealant is a UL listed, water-based fire-resistive vapour barrier sealant developed for all heating, ventilating and air-conditioning metal duct work systems.
- It gives long lasting durable seal against air leakage when used with or without reinforcing tape.
AEROLAM XLPE as duct insulation is specially designed for HVAC segment and for applications in Textile and Building industry, for thermal & acoustic insulation. AEROLAM XLPE conforms to Class 1 for Surface Spread of Flame Characteristics and Class ‘O’ for Fire Propagation, is dust and fiber free and user friendly.QAR 7.61 – QAR 52.16QAR 7.61 – QAR 52.16
Insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings.QAR 8.10 – QAR 107.00QAR 8.10 – QAR 107.00
It can be used in the interior walls, stairs and lift spaces of all kinds of building and for the heat, sound and fire insulation of outer walls that can be coated. It can be used in places where there may be condensation problem depending on the need.QAR 9.71 – QAR 12.60QAR 9.71 – QAR 12.60
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.QAR 10.46 – QAR 232.68QAR 10.46 – QAR 232.68
Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibres and shot. Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.QAR 11.50 – QAR 63.50QAR 11.50 – QAR 63.50
KCL is used to line air conditioning ducts, walls and/or ceilings of acoustically sensitive areas to provide efficient sound insulation for any variety of structure, and/or sensitive facilities as home theaters or studios, curtain wallsQAR 15.25 – QAR 33.50QAR 15.25 – QAR 33.50
Canvas Cloth made for air conditioning Ducting purpose.
The material fulfills all the requirements accordingly.
It is made on power looms with strength of yarn which support foster for binding.
The holes of fabric are very close to use less foster.
Size : 36″X20YARDQAR 20.50QAR 20.50
PETRONAS Mineral refrigerant oil for vacuum pumps
Special oil for the lubrication of high vacuum pumps. Recommended for use in the majority of high vacuum pumps working with an absolute pressure of 50 microns of mercury (or 0,05 torr) or even lower.
Country of Origin : EUQAR 24.00QAR 24.00
The performance objective of a ceiling air Diffuser is to deliver conditioned air into an occupied space in a quiet draft free manner.
The performance efficiency of a particular diffuser design is usually judged by the diffuser’s ability to rapidly dissipate the air velocities and temperature differential of the supply air before it enters the occupied space.QAR 24.29 – QAR 98.56QAR 24.29 – QAR 98.56
QAR 39.96 – QAR 69.04QAR 39.96 – QAR 69.04
- Air-tight inner core: Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream
- Encapsulated wire helix: No unravelling when cut to length, thus easy to install
- Smooth inner core: Low friction loss and low operating cost
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation, making it energy efficient and possessing excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket, making it tear and puncture resistant
- Low maintenance
- Packaged in a lightweight compact carton, which reduces warehousing and jobsite handling cost
Suniso meets the performance requirements of leading OEMs for use in refrigeration system compressors where the manufacturer specifies a naphthenic mineral oil.
- Chemical stability to extend service life, reducing maintenance costs.
- Cleaner operation of the compressor with fewer deposits and failures due to valve sticking.
- Excellent low temperature performance with no wax deposits to plug the system.
- Approval by most major equipment manufacturers.
Country of Origin : BelgiumQAR 62.00 – QAR 225.00QAR 62.00 – QAR 225.00
Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibres and shot. Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.QAR 100.00 – QAR 410.00QAR 100.00 – QAR 410.00
QAR 125.52 – QAR 373.00QAR 125.52 – QAR 373.00
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- The Model 1200 has an air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in commercial HVAC systems
- Made of a triple lamination of metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air tight inner core to Model 1200.
- The multi-layer core is wrapped in a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and sheathed in a rugged and durable reinforced metallized polyester jacket.
Aerofoam® XLPE N CLAD system contains sheets. Insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings.QAR 129.00 – QAR 186.50QAR 129.00 – QAR 186.50