No products in the cart.
FEVICOL AC DUCT KING LAG COATING AF-5590 is antifungal lagging adhesive & coating which protects insulation against mechanical damage, fungal growth & condensation. it is water based & gives white finish on duct & chilled water pipe insulation application for HVAC & R Industry.QAR 180.00QAR 180.00
Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibres and shot. Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.QAR 11.50 – QAR 63.50QAR 11.50 – QAR 63.50
Insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings.QAR 8.10 – QAR 107.00QAR 8.10 – QAR 107.00
Aerofoam® XLPE N CLAD system contains sheets. Insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings.QAR 129.00 – QAR 186.50QAR 129.00 – QAR 186.50
Jersey self adhesive tape is a premium quality tape, specifically build for Aluglass , Aluminium and FSK Range of Insulation products in the HVAC industry. High quality products are used for its construction like, a thicker gauge of aluminum foil, FR Glue, Glass cloth with a high yarn count backing, solvent based adhesive & an easy release silicon paper.QAR 6.00 – QAR 12.00QAR 6.00 – QAR 12.00
XLPE is manufactured using World Class Manufacturing Equipments with machineries & setup capable of manufacturing products in line with international norms. Highest Quality Raw Materials, Practices and Quality Management System ensures to deliver the best quality end-product.QAR 405.00 – QAR 525.50QAR 405.00 – QAR 525.50
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.QAR 10.46 – QAR 232.68QAR 10.46 – QAR 232.68
QAR 125.52 – QAR 373.00QAR 125.52 – QAR 373.00
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- The Model 1200 has an air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in commercial HVAC systems
- Made of a triple lamination of metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air tight inner core to Model 1200.
- The multi-layer core is wrapped in a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and sheathed in a rugged and durable reinforced metallized polyester jacket.
QAR 39.96 – QAR 69.04QAR 39.96 – QAR 69.04
- Air-tight inner core: Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream
- Encapsulated wire helix: No unravelling when cut to length, thus easy to install
- Smooth inner core: Low friction loss and low operating cost
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation, making it energy efficient and possessing excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket, making it tear and puncture resistant
- Low maintenance
- Packaged in a lightweight compact carton, which reduces warehousing and jobsite handling cost
QAR 6.25QAR 6.25
- Fevicol AC Duct King Duct Sealant is a UL listed, water-based fire-resistive vapour barrier sealant developed for all heating, ventilating and air-conditioning metal duct work systems.
- It gives long lasting durable seal against air leakage when used with or without reinforcing tape.