No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
QR 1.00 – QR 2,548.00
Series LF709 Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed to prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water system. This series can be applied, where approved by the local authority having jurisdiction, on non-health hazard installations. Series LF709 features a modular check design concept to facilitate easy maintenance. Check with local jurisdictional authority as to installation requirements. The LF709 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
View Product Datasheet
* Replaceable stainless steel seat
* Maximum flow at low pressure drop
* Design simplicity for easy maintenance
* No special tools required for servicing
* Captured spring assemblies for safety
* Approved for vertical flow up installation
Body Materials : Epoxy coated cast iron
Seats: Stainless Steel
Maximum Working Pressure: 175 psi (12.1 bar)
Temperatures Range: 33 – 110 deg F
Size : 65 mm, 100 mm
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!