No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Wafer Style Butterfly Valves
QR 96.25 – QR 755.45
Butterfly valves are used in HVAC, irrigation, OEM, commercial, and institutional applications and wherever positive shutoff is required to control the flow of liquids, gases, and slurries.
View Product Datasheet
* Used in HVAC, irrigation, OEM, commercial, and institutional applications and wherever positive shutoff is required
* A phenolic-backed seat prevents the seat from collapsing or dislodging.
* Meets stringent NSF-61 requirements and certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Section 8
* Controls the flow of liquids, gases, and slurries
Body Material : Iron
Control Type : Lever Handle, Gear Operated
Disc Material: Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron
Connection Size : 65 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm,
Connection Type: Wafer
Maximum Operating Temperature: 248 deg F
Maximum Working Pressure : 200 psi
Minimum Temperature: 33 deg F
Operating Torque(Dry): 289 lbs, 644 lbs, 959 lbs, 1542 lbs, 2919 lbs
Operating Torque(Wet): 190 lbs, 390 lbs, 600 lbs, 907 lbs, 1697 lbs
Seat Material: EPDM65
Stem Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
Valve Style: Wafer
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!