No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cast Iron Wafer Check Valves
QR 164.58 – QR 266.65Country Of Origin: United States
CHECK VALVES, DOUBLE DOOR, SS304 DISC WITH EPDM RUBBER, WAFER, CI BODY, PN16
Series ICV-125-2-2-T Cast Iron Wafer Check Valves are used in commercial and industrial HVAC applications to prevent water hammer and reverse fluid flow in water lines. They feature a cast iron body with aluminum-bronze disc plates, EPDM seat, PTFE bearings, stainless steel hinge and stop pins, steel plug and eye bolt, and stainless steel springs. Maximum Pressure: 200psi (13.8 bar) CWP (non-shock).
View Product Datasheet
* Lighter and more compact than conventional designs
* Prevents water hammer and reverse flow in HVAC applications
* EPDM seat is bonded to the body for leak tight sealing
Body Material: Cast Iron
Disc Material: Aluminum Bronze
Disc Type: Double Disc Wafer
Seat Material: EPDM
Connection Size : 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm
Maximum Operating Temperature: 250 deg F
Maximum Working Pressure- 200 psi
Weight: 6 kg, 9 kg, 10 kg
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!