No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cast Iron Y Strainers
QR 589.79 – QR 678.14
E77F / 77F-DI-FDA-125
Applicable for liquid and steam service to protect check valves, backflow preventers and similar controls from foreign matter. FDA approved epoxy coating inside and outside and is suitable for potable water and food contact applications.
View Product Datasheet
* FDA-approved epoxy coating inside and out — suitable for potable water and food applications
* Class B cast iron body with Class 125 flanged connections for durability and long life
* Stainless steel screen for reliability and easy cleaning
* Bolted and tapped iron retainer cap with graphite gasket and iron blow-down plug
Body Material: Cast Iron
Bolt Material: Steel
Flange Material: Cast Iron
Gasket Material: Graphite
Connection Size: 5 IN
Connection Type: Flanged Joint
Plug Material: Iron
Retainer Cover Material: Cast Iron
Retainer Cover Type: Tapped with Closure Plug
Screen Material: Stainless Steel
Screen Mesh Size: 1.5 mm, 3 mm
WOG Rating: 200 psi
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!