No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Concealed Pendent Sprinkler
The TYCO Series RFII 5.6 K-factor, “Royal Flush II” Concealed Pendent Standard Response (5-mm bulb), is a decorative sprinkler featuring a flat cover plate designed to conceal the sprinkler. These sprinklers are optimal for architecturally sensitive areas such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, churches, and restaurants.
Each sprinkler includes a Cover Plate/Retainer Assembly and a Sprinkler/Support Cup Assembly.
* Light hazard/Ordinary hazard
* Concealed in an enclosed escutcheon plate with flat cover for use in those applications where aesthetics is a primary consideration
* Separable, two-piece design of the mounting cup and cover plate allows installation of the sprinklers and pressure testing of the fire protection system prior to installation of a suspended ceiling or application of the finish coating to a fixed ceiling
* Internally threaded closure with 1/2″ (12,7 mm) of adjustment
* Available with optional dust and air seal
Discharge Coefficient: K= 5.6 GPM/psi1/2 (80,6 LPM/bar1/2)
Cover Plate: Brass
Maximum Working Pressure: 17.3 bar
Temperature Rating-Sprinkler: 68 (°C)
Temperature Rating-Cover Plate: 54 (°C)
NPT: 1/2 inches (male threaded)
Approvals: UL, FM
Bulb Liquid Color: Red
Response: Standard Response
- Vendor: Firelink Qatar
- No ratings found yet!