No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
QR 1.00Country Of Origin: United States
Dielectric Unions are used in commercial and residential applications to prevent accelerated corrosion and deterioration in the piping system due to galvanic and stray current. It is installed between pipes made from dissimilar metals, and features a female iron pipe thread to solder connection.
View Product Datasheet
* Female iron pipe thread to solder connection
* Designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards
* Individually factory certified to withstand a minimum of 600 volts on a dry line with no flashover
Material : Cast Iron
Temperature : 82 deg C
Pressure : 17.2 bar
Size : 15 mm, 32 mm, 50 mm
Weight : 170 g, 377 g, 984 g,
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!