No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rubber Expansion Joints – Double Sphere
QR 45.47 – QR 69.11
DOUBLE SPHERE RUBBER, EXPANSION JOINT, EDPM, UNION ENDS, PN16
Rubber expansion joints are designed to alleviate piping stress, absorb pipe misalignment, compression and extension, noise and vibration, in a relatively short space.
View Product Datasheet
* Threaded NPT or BSP.
* EPDM suitable for hot water, steam, oxidant.
* NBR is suitable for most hydrocarbons, oils and petroleum fuels and hydraulic fluids.
* Neoprene is suitable for water, sewage, oxidant
Rubber Material: EPDM
Union Material: Zinc Plated Malleable Iron
Pressure Rating: 16 Bar
Temperature Range: 10 to 120 deg C
Size: 15 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm
Weight: 1 kg, 1.4 kg
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!