No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIBERGLASS INSULATION FOR DUCTS
KIMMCO DUCT INSULATION) KDI is in the form of flexible rolls ,Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibers . Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.
- Density: 36 KG/M3
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Length: 1 M
- Facing: FSK
- It is available un-faced or with a glass reinforced aluminium foil/Kraft laminate facing (FSK) which combines a pleasing appearance with excellent vapour resistance.
- It is non combustible
- External insulation of rectangular and circular air ducting and air handling equipment.
- Working temperature: Fibre 230 °C; Foil Face 100 °C.
- It has a high resistance to accident damage from knocks and handling during installation and maintenance. Dimensionally stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity, rot proof, odourless, non-hygroscopic and will not sustain vermin or fungus.
- Tested to various international fire and smoke standard such as British Standard BS 476 (part 4), ASTM E84 ASTM E136 & UL Standard
- It is not hazardous to health.
Ready to ship in 1 business day from Qatar
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!