No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIBERGLASS INSULATION FOR PIPES
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.
KIMMCO-ISOVER’s produces wide range of glass wool based pre-formed pipe sections; designed specifically for the insulation of HVAC pipework.:
- Faced with FSK – Pipe sections, with a factory-applied reinforced Aluminum foil covering (FSK) incorporating an overlap (self-adhesive in some cases). This helps to provide effective vapour control.
- Faced with Aluglass for improved puncture resistance, mechanical strength and vapor control
- Unfaced pipe sections, supplied without factory-applied outer covering and therefore suitable for use with or without site applied finishes on pipes operating at ambient temperatures and above.
The use of KIMMCO-ISOVER pipe sections contributes to thermal comfort and savings, prevents condensation problems and improves the acoustic performance
- Effectively prevents condensation
- Superior thermal performance
- Optimum Acoustic performance
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from Qatar
- Store Name: Qatar Insulation Company
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- Address: Doha
- No ratings found yet!
- QR 3.84 – QR 112.04QR 3.84 – QR 112.04