No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIBERGLASS INSULATION FOR PIPES
QAR 9.6 – QAR 206.3
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.
KIMMCO-ISOVER’s produces wide range of glass wool based pre-formed pipe sections; designed specifically for the insulation of HVAC pipework.:
- Faced with FSK – Pipe sections, with a factory-applied reinforced Aluminum foil covering (FSK) incorporating an overlap (self-adhesive in some cases). This helps to provide effective vapour control.
- Faced with Aluglass for improved puncture resistance, mechanical strength and vapor control
- Unfaced pipe sections, supplied without factory-applied outer covering and therefore suitable for use with or without site applied finishes on pipes operating at ambient temperatures and above.
The use of KIMMCO-ISOVER pipe sections contributes to thermal comfort and savings, prevents condensation problems and improves the acoustic performance
- Effectively prevents condensation
- Superior thermal performance
- Optimum Acoustic performance
Ready to ship in 1 business day from Qatar
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!