No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIREMASTER FASTWRAP XL
Grease Duct Enclosure System Air Ventilation Duct Enclosure System
Thermal Ceramics FireMaster® FastWrap XL is a flexible blanket composed of high temperature fibers classified for applications to 2192°F (1200°C) and fully encapsulated in a durable glass fiber reinforced foil facing for easy handling and installation. Thermal Ceramics FastWrap XL is UL and ULC Listed for 1 and 2 hour fire resistive enclosure protection, zero clearance for kitchen exhaust ducts, electrical circuit protection, and as a component in UL firestop designs for fire resistance rated floors, ceilings, and walls. The core fibers in FastWrap XL are manufactured using Thermal Ceramics patented Superwool® fiber which is an alkaline-earth silicate wool with low biopersistence and therefore increased safety for installers. FastWrap XL is under UL’s Follow-Up Service Program to ensure the consistent quality essential to this life-safety application.
- Thin and Lightweight at 1-1/2” (38mm) thick, 6 pcf (96 kg/m3) density
- Contours easily to complex duct designs
- Grease duct installation UL and ULC Listed with butt joints at all seams on both layers
- Fully foil encapsulated for fast and clean installation
- Contains 2192°F (1200°C) rated fibers
- Microbial Resistance validated by UL Environment
- Good sound absorption
- Compliant to IMC, NFPA 96, UMC, CMC, CNBC
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!