No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FIREMASTER FASTWRAP XL
Grease Duct Enclosure System Air Ventilation Duct Enclosure System
Morgan Thermal Ceramics FireMaster® FastWrap XL is a flexible blanket composed of high temperature fibers classified for applications to 2192°F (1200°C) and fully encapsulated in a durable glass fiber reinforced foil facing for easy handling and installation. Thermal Ceramics FastWrap XL is UL and ULC Listed for 1 and 2 hour fire resistive enclosure protection, zero clearance for kitchen exhaust ducts, electrical circuit protection, and as a component in UL firestop designs for fire resistance rated floors, ceilings, and walls. The core fibers in FastWrap XL are manufactured using Thermal Ceramics patented Superwool® fiber which is an alkaline-earth silicate wool with low biopersistence and therefore increased safety for installers. FastWrap XL is under UL’s Follow-Up Service Program to ensure the consistent quality essential to this life-safety application.
- Thin and Lightweight at 1-1/2” (38mm) thick, 6 pcf (96 kg/m3) density
- Contours easily to complex duct designs
- Grease duct installation UL and ULC Listed with butt joints at all seams on both layers
- Fully foil encapsulated for fast and clean installation
- Contains 2192°F (1200°C) rated fibers
- Microbial Resistance validated by UL Environment
- Good sound absorption
- Compliant to IMC, NFPA 96, UMC, CMC, CNBC
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!
- QR 3.84 – QR 112.04QR 3.84 – QR 112.04