No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GI SCREW CONNECTOR
QAR 1.65 – QAR 2.75
The EMT Set Screw Connectors are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers, and other metal enclosures. Their bodies and locknuts are made with die-cast zinc alloy for strength and their set screws are made from zinc-plated steel.
- Connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers, and other metal enclosures
- May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
- Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
- Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
- Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
- Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures
- Vendor: multitask
- No ratings found yet!