No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
QAR 85.0 – QAR 143.5
- Air-tight inner core: Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream
- Encapsulated wire helix: No unravelling when cut to length, thus easy to install
- Smooth inner core: Low friction loss and low operating cost
- Thick blanket of fiberglass insulation, making it energy efficient and possessing excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough reinforced metallized polyester jacket, making it tear and puncture resistant
- Low maintenance
- Packaged in a lightweight compact carton, which reduces warehousing and jobsite handling cost
- Manufactured with a tri-directional fiberglass scrim reinforced, metallized polyester outer jacket.
- Air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in HVAC systems
- Designed for indoor use as a supply and return air duct in residential and commercial low-to-medium pressure heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Can be used as a complete air duct system or a branch duct connecting to mixing boxes, diffusers, light troffers, room inlets or terminal devices.
- Certifications: UL 181, NFPA 90A & 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (CC ES REPORT NO. ESR-1268)
Ready to ship in 1 business day from Qatar
- Store Name: Qatar Insulation Company
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- Address: Doha
- No ratings found yet!