No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lug Style Butterfly Valves
QR 160.35 – QR 1,189.68
Butterfly valves are used in HVAC, irrigation, OEM, commercial, and institutional applications and wherever positive shutoff is required to control the flow of liquids, gases, and slurries.
View Product Datasheet
* Controls the flow of liquids, gases, and slurries
* Used in HVAC, irrigation, OEM, commercial, and institutional applications and wherever positive shutoff is required
* Complies with API 609 and MSS-SP 67 standards.
Body Material : Iron
Control Type : Lever Handle, Gear Operated
Disc Material: stainless steel
Connection Size : 4 IN, 5 IN, 6 IN, 10 IN, 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm, 250 mm
Connection Type: Lug
Maximum Operating Temperature: 248 deg F
Maximum Working Pressure : 200 psi
Minimum Temperature: 33 deg F
Operating Torque(Dry): 644 lbs, 959 lbs, 1542 lbs, 4857 lbs
Operating Torque(Wet): 390 lbs, 600 lbs, 907 lbs, 2500 lbs
Seat Material: EPDM
Stem Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
Valve Style: Lug
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!