No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RUBBER INSULATION – ROLL
QAR 365.00 – QAR 751.23
Flexible thermal Insulation comes in Class ‘O’ (AC) and AP
Class’O'(AC) =Flexible Thermal Insulation, Engineered to prevent condensation and energy losses.
AP = The original fibre-free, closed-cell thermal and acoustic insulation for pipe and duct that is engineered to safeguard IAQ, provide protection against condensation minimize energy losses and attenuate HVAC noise.
Flexible, closed-cell insulation material with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection (sheets). It is the preferred insulation for pipes, air ducts and vessels in hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework.
Found in commercial, industrial, residential and public buildings, the right insulation helps to control condensation, protect against frost and reduce energy loss.
- Reliable, built-in condensation control due to closed-cell structure
- Effective reduction of thermal and energy loss
- Class 0 fire classification to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
- Built-in MICROBAN® antimicrobial product protection reduces mold and bacteria growth
- GREENGUARD® certified for low chemical emissions
- Free of dust, fibre and formaldehyde
- Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Declaration number 4786944121.101.1, UL Environment
Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from Qatar
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!