No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rubber Expansion Joints – Single Sphere
QR 216.84 – QR 270.05Country Of Origin: United States
EXPANSION JOINT, SINGLE SPHERE, CS FLANGE, EPDM, PN16 FLANGES
Rubber expansion joints are designed to alleviate piping stress, absorb pipe misalignment, compression and extension, noise and vibration, in a relatively short space.
View Product Datasheet
* Flanged EN1092-2 PN16. (Other types available on request).
* EPDM suitable for hot water, steam, oxidant.
* NBR is suitable for most hydrocarbons, oils and petroleum fuels and hydraulic fluids.
* Neoprene is suitable for water, sewage, oxidant .
Rubber Material: EPDM
Flange Material: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
Pressure Rating: 16 Bar
Temperature Range: 10 to 120 deg C
Size: 125 mm, 150 mm
Weight: 10 kg, 13.5 kg
- Store Name: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- Vendor: Jersey Engineering & Trading Co.
- No ratings found yet!