No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AEROFOAM XLPE PIPE INSULATION
QAR 8.10 – QAR 107.00
Insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing, which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel sheet facings.
Aerofoam® XLPE N CLAD pipe insulation are an economical solution compared to the expensive and labor intensive aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel cladding. Some of the benefits are the following: less skilled labor required, fast installation (50% faster than metal cladding), light weight material , safe to use (N Clad jacketing – no safety equipment required), easy to cut, no drill required (light punching tool is enough), no power tools required, easy and light to lift and carry, N Clad jackets can be cut on-site without waste (on a cutting table), space-saving storage.
- Indoor and outdoor pipe, air ducts and tanks
- Industrial pipelines (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverages
- UV and corrosion resistance;
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7;
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms);
- Water and water vapor resistant;
- Very low water absorption rate (0.3% by volume);
- High thermal efficiency (λ24˚ C = 0.034 W/mK; λ46˚ C = 0.036 W/mK);
- Wide temperature range (from -50˚ C to +105˚ C);
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.);
- Antibacterial & antifungal;
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5;
- Very low VOC emission level ( < 4 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours);
- Good mechanical resistance;
- Easy and fast to install;
- Aesthetical look.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business day from Qatar
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- No ratings found yet!