No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The foam has excellent properties in terms of condensation control, mechanical and chemical resistance, long term thermal block and sound absorption.
Aerofoam® XLPE N CLAD sheets have a very good dimensional stability, showing a “memory effect” (they tend to come to their original shape after being compressed).
Aerofoam® XLPE N CLAD sheets are an economical solution compared to the expensive and labor intensive aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless steel cladding. Some of the benefits are the following: less skilled labor required, fast installation (50% faster than metal cladding), light weight material , safe to use (N Clad jacketing – no safety equipment required), easy to cut, no drill required (light punching tool is enough), no power tools required, easy and light to lift and carry, N Clad jackets can be cut on-site without waste (on a cutting table), space-saving storage.
- Indoor and outdoor pipe, air ducts and tanks
- Industrial pipelines (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverages
- UV and corrosion resistance;
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7;
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms);
- Water and water vapor resistant;
- Very low water absorption rate (0.3% by volume);
- High thermal efficiency (λ24˚ C = 0.034 W/mK; λ46˚ C = 0.036 W/mK);
- Wide temperature range (from -50˚ C to +105˚ C);
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.);
- Antibacterial & antifungal;
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5;
- Very low VOC emission level ( < 4 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours);
- Good mechanical resistance;
- Easy and fast to install;
- Aesthetical look.
Ready to ship in 1 business day from Qatar
- Store Name: Qatar Insulation Company
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- Address: Doha
- No ratings found yet!