No products in the cart.
HVAC pipes distribute hot and chilled water and other refrigerants throughout the installation. They are insulated with engineered KIMMCO-ISOVER glass wool sections to save energy, prevent condensation and improve comfort.QR 10.46 – QR 232.68QR 10.46 – QR 232.68
It can be used in the interior walls, stairs and lift spaces of all kinds of building and for the heat, sound and fire insulation of outer walls that can be coated. It can be used in places where there may be condensation problem depending on the need.QR 12.60QR 12.60
KCL is used to line air conditioning ducts, walls and/or ceilings of acoustically sensitive areas to provide efficient sound insulation for any variety of structure, and/or sensitive facilities as home theaters or studios, curtain wallsQR 15.25 – QR 33.50QR 15.25 – QR 33.50
ARMAFLEX RUBBER INSULATION CLASS O (AC)
Insulation/protection to control condensation, reduce energy loss and protect against frost on pipes, air ducts, vessels (incl. elbows, fittings, flanges etc). Suitable for hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning and refrigerated pipework
View Product DatasheetQR 2.41 – QR 77.40QR 2.41 – QR 77.40
A Standard Pipe Strap is recommended for supporting a piping system with fittings verticallyor horizontally to walls or ceilings. It can be used as a restrainer when installed on top of structural wood beams for beam, for limiting pipe movements due to thrust loads during sprinkler system start-up.QR 0.85 – QR 9.00QR 0.85 – QR 9.00
Jersey self adhesive tape is a premium quality tape, specifically build for Aluglass , Aluminium and FSK Range of Insulation products in the HVAC industry. High quality products are used for its construction like, a thicker gauge of aluminum foil, FR Glue, Glass cloth with a high yarn count backing, solvent based adhesive & an easy release silicon paper.QR 6.00 – QR 7.50QR 6.00 – QR 7.50
Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibres and shot. Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.QR 100.00 – QR 410.00QR 100.00 – QR 410.00
- Excellent acoustic lagging for rainwater, sanitary and waste pipes
- Requires minimal space and hightly flexible for ease of pipe connection installation
- Excellent fire performance to increase people safety
- Made in Germany
QR 125.52 – QR 373.00QR 125.52 – QR 373.00
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- The Model 1200 has an air-tight inner core
- Designed for low to medium operating pressures in commercial HVAC systems
- Made of a triple lamination of metallized polyester, aluminum foil and polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix and forms the air tight inner core to Model 1200.
- The multi-layer core is wrapped in a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and sheathed in a rugged and durable reinforced metallized polyester jacket.