No products in the cart.
50Ltr Trolley Foam Extinguisher available in 50 ltr which is made of high-quality ST14. These Extinguishers are effective on Class A & B Fires, All extinguishers are coated internally for optimal protection against rust and corrosion
Capacity – 50 Ltr
Type – Trolly
QR 1,450.00 QR 1,450.00
Trolley Type Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher with steel cylinder of high-quality ST14 and painted with anti-corrosive polyester paint(powder coating). ABC dry chemical powder is effective on class A,B,C & E fires and it is ideal for multi-risk fire. Do not use on fires involving carbon disulphate and flammable metal. Ready for instant usage and simple to operate.
Type – TrollyQR 775.00 – QR 1,150.00QR 775.00 – QR 1,150.00
QR 28.00 – QR 35.00QR 28.00 – QR 35.00
- Precision machined jaws for exact fit and smooth adjustment
- Drop forged carbon steel construction, rust resistant polished chrome finish
- The hex jaw design allows for a more secure fit and reduce slippage
- PVC coated handles in some Models.
- Handle hole for easy hanging or storage
QR 24.00 – QR 30.00QR 24.00 – QR 30.00
- 55 Cr-Ni forged, hardened and tempered for higher power and longer life
- High leverage design for force-saving and more cutting power
- Holding, cutting, winding, fastening – multifunction
- Cutting capability : Hard steel Ø2.0mm，Soft steel Ø3.0mm, Copper Ø3.2mm
- Most popular type of pliers for engineer use and home use
An electrical Metalic tubing (EMT) conduit is a tube used to protect and route electrical wiring in a building or structure. Luxzony conduits are made of galvanized metal and allow a neat installation without excessive numbers of manufactured fittingsQR 11.50 – QR 16.00QR 11.50 – QR 16.00
The EMT Set Screw Connectors are designed to connect and effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers, and other metal enclosures. Their bodies and locknuts are made with die-cast zinc alloy for strength and their set screws are made from zinc-plated steel.QR 1.65 – QR 2.75QR 1.65 – QR 2.75