No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.2 mepstores.com holds the privilege to amend this Agreement at any time by updating the amended terms on the Site. The amended Agreement shall be effective immediately upon publish on site. Your continued use of the Service shall be considered as acceptance of the amended terms. Only an authorized officer of mepstores.com will modify terms.
2. The Benefits
2.1 Individuals – The Service will be offered free-of-charge for an unspecified time period.
Corporate – The seller registration will be based on subscription for accessing services of mepstores.com
Members will have the following major features; which may be added, modified, or suspended for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance purposes.
- Profile – Individual profiles can be amended as of the necessity except for the e-mail address.
- Order – Allows Individual Member to track the status of their orders.
2.2 mepstores.com may terminate all or part of the above Free Member Benefits at any time and reserves the sole right to charge for the Services at any time.
2.3 A Password for each Member is issued to access the Service through respective Member’s Account. User Id will be the same User’s e-mail address, while the password will be system generated and sent to the respective User’s e-mail. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its Member ID and Password and for all activities that occur under the Member ID and Password. No Member should share, assign or permit the use of its Account, Member ID or Password to another entity. Each Member is liable for any loss or damage suffered by Mepstores.com as a result of such multiple use of an Account. It’s each Member’s duty to notify Mepstores.com immediately of any such unauthorized use of Account, Member ID or Password or any other breach of security. Each Member hereby agrees that mepstores.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from the Member’s failure to comply with the above said.
2.4 mepstores.com reserves the sole right to change, upgrade, modify, limit or suspend the Service or any of its related functionalities or applications at any time temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
Furthermore, mepstores.com holds the right to introduce new features, functionalities or applications to the Service or to future versions of the Service. All new features, functionalities, applications, modifications, upgrades and alterations shall be governed by this Agreement, unless as stated by Mepstores.com.
2.5 mepstores.com shall not be responsible to the Member or any third parties for any inability to use the mepstores.com Services; whether due to interruption, changes or termination of the Service or otherwise, any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Service.
And any claim against mepstores.com for pre-mature termination of the Service shall be limited to the amount of subscription fees paid for mepstores.com services, by the Member. It shall be calculated up on a pro-rata basis for the unused share of the subscription period.
3.1 Each Member hereby agrees to
- Provide, maintain and update; true, accurate, current and complete information about itself and its business references as may be required by mepstores.com and;
- Each Member hereby grants an irrevocable, open, sub licensable authority to mepstores.com to display and use all information provided by such Member in accordance with the purposes and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
3.2 Each Member hereby represents, guarantees and agrees that the use by such Member of the Service and the Site shall not:
- Contain deceitful information or make deceiving offers of items OR include for sale or attempt to sale, fake or stolen items or items which sales and/or marketing is illegal as of applicable law, OR promote any illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to deceive other Members or other users of the Site in any other manner;
- Breach or encourage to violation any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity and privacy;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; Including import-export regulations, unfair competition, consumer protection or false advertising;
- Contain information which are threatening, harassing or Insulting to any party;
- Contain information or any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any content or promotes sexually explicit materials or else could be harmful to minors;
- Promote prejudices based on religion, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or age;
- Contain any material which would cause harassment or unauthorized advertising which would Invade anyone’s privacy, give rise to civil riot, encourages to form a criminal offence, violate any law or regulation;
- Involve in any attempts to copy, reproduce, use or disrupt mepstores.com various proprietary databases and directories;
- Involve any computer Software, Codes, viruses, or other destructive devices which could cause to damage any software or hardware system, data or personal information; and
- No Member shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems or networks used by mepstores.com and/or any user of the Service and Involve in any process to diminish the operation of such computer systems or networks;
- Directly include descriptions of goods or services that are “Prohibited” under this Agreement or try to link those in a indirect manner; or
- Or cause any loss to mepstores.com or it’s associates.
Mepstores.com is not a curated marketplace. However, for a variety of reasons we prohibit certain types of items from our marketplace. Some of these items present legal risks to our community. It is the Seller’s responsibility to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance to local laws of the marketplace’s incorporation.
For Seller’s convenience, we have provided a non-exhaustive guideline on prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale. We will update this guideline from time to time where necessary.
If an item is found to be in violation of this policy, we may subject the Seller to a range of adverse actions, including listing deletion, account suspension, account termination and legal action. The following types of items are prohibited:
- Tobacco products, smokeable products, e-cigarettes and e-liquid
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Medicine, medicinal instruments and items with objectionable medical claims. Listings are prohibited to make claims such as having a causal relationship between a substance and the prevention, cure or treatment of a disease or condition.
- Live animals and insects
- Items made or derived from animals, including, but not limited to, endangered species and exotic animals
- Ivory or bones, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory and wooly mammoth ivory from ivory-producing animals.
- Human beings, human remains, body parts and items made from human remains, except for hair
- Hazardous materials which are flammable, explosive, corrosive, radioactive material, poisonous or otherwise dangerous
- Items or listings that promote, support or seek to engage users in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred and seek to discriminate and/or demean on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, disability or sexual orientation
- Items that infringe copyright laws including, but not limited to, unauthorized sales of eBooks Counterfeit items
- Unauthorized resale of tickets
- Stolen or Illegal goods
- Illegal services not limited to prostitution
- Pornography and adult material and services including, but not limited to, pornographic books, magazines, videos and pictures
- Used undergarments and intimate items
- Recalled items or items that present unreasonable risk of harm
- Mislabeled goods and any other items illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Buyer and/or the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities.
If you see a listing that violates our policies, please contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org
3.3 Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable for the content of their comments or other material or information.
mepstores.com reserves the right to co-operate fully with private investigators, governmental authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected person or act.
Further, mepstores.com may disclose the Member’s identity and contact details, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, as a result of a subpoena or other legal action or to an injured third party and mepstores.com shall not be liable for damages or results and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against mepstores.com for such disclosure.
In connection with any of the foregoing, mepstores.com may suspend or terminate the Account of any Member, as mepstores.com deems appropriate in its sole judgment.
3.4 Each Member agrees to indemnify the mepstores.com, its employees and representatives and to hold them safe, from all claims, losses and liabilities (including legal costs) that may arise from its sub-missions, posting or deletion of information, from the Member’s use of the Service or from the Member’s breach of the Agreement of mepstores.com Terms.
mepstores.com reserves the right; at it own expense, to exclusively resist and control of any matter; otherwise subject to compensation by the Member, in which case the Member shall co-operate with Mepstores.com in asserting any available defenses.
4. The Dealings Between the Buyer and Seller
- Mepstores.com provides an electronic web-based platform to exchange information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Mepstores.com neither represent the seller nor the buyer.
- And in specific transactions which commissions are not charged; Mepstores.com does not control and is not responsible for the quality, lawfulness, safety or availability of the products or services offered for sale; and the supplier’s or the buyer’s ability to complete a transaction.
- Members are hereby made aware that there may be risks dealing with people acting under false pretences. Mepstores.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Mepstores.com cannot and does not confirm each user’s purported identity. We encourage you to use the various tools available on the Site, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
- The risks of purchase and communication when using the Site to conduct transactions shall not be limited to, misrepresentation of products and services but fraudulent schemes, defective products, delay or default in delivery or payment, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Each Member agrees that Mepstores.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages that may arise a result of or in connection with any or all of above Risks, customers won’t be charged extra for cash on delivery payment option.
- Members are solely liable for all the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site; including, without any limitation, regarding; payments, returns, warranties, fees, taxes, fines, permits, title, licenses, handling, shipping, storage, insurance and transportation.
- In the event that any Member has a dispute with any party with regard to a transaction, such Member agrees to release and indemnify Mepstores.com and it’s crew from all claims, actions, proceedings, expenses and damages (without any limitation) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
4.1 Disputes with Other Users
- If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of our Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- Should you be unable to resolve the dispute between yourself and another user, we may step in to help resolve the dispute. If you would like us to get involved, please contact us. We will help in good faith based on our policies. However, we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
- Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller of an item, you must cooperate with us throughout the dispute resolution process. We ask that you provide all information relating to the dispute that we request. Such requests will be directed to your designated email address. If we are unable to get a response from you we may close the investigation or determine that the investigation has been resolved in favor of the other party.
4.2 Disputes as a Buyer
- You may raise two types of disputes, one where the ‘item is not delivered’ and the seller is not responding to any of your attempts to communicate. The second type of dispute is where the ‘item is significantly not as described’.
- You may pursue a report about a transaction or contact your card provider to pursue any chargeback options that may be available to you from your card provider. However, you may not pursue both options at the same time or seek double recovery in respect of the same transaction. If you raise a dispute with us and subsequently file a chargeback with your card provider, we will close your report.
- If you receive a refund/exchange from the seller, you may not report that transaction.
- If the ‘item is not delivered’ we will ask the seller to provide proof of shipping and delivery that can be tracked online. If the seller fails to do so, we will resolve the dispute in you favor.
- If the ‘item is significantly not as described’, and both parties cannot agree as to the difference between the item that was sold and what was described, we will make a fair decision based on all the information we hold about the item. We will exercise our decision-making authority based on numerous factors, which include the description of the item at the point of purchase, communications between you and the seller as well as any documentation provided. All decisions made by us are final.
4.3 Disputes as a Seller
- As a seller, we encourage you to communicate actively with your buyer especially if there are any exceptional circumstances. We encourage you to be prompt in responding to your Buyers in order to avoid any unnecessary disputes.
- For ‘items that are not delivered’ we will contact you to request for proof of shipping. The documentation must clearly show that you have shipped the item to the buyer’s address as reflected on the shipping receipt. The documentation must be able to be tracked online showing the date the item was sent and the official acceptance of the item by the shipping company and the status update that the item was delivered (buyer’s acceptance). This is the only evidence that we will accept as proof of delivery. If proof of delivery cannot be provided then we may resolve the dispute in favor of the buyer.
- For items not as described’ disputes, we will be reviewing the item description and images that were provided at the time of purchase. If both parties cannot agree as to the difference between the item that was sold and what was described, we will make a fair decision based on all the information we hold about the item. We will exercise our decision-making authority based on numerous factors, which include the description of the item at the point of purchase, communications between you and the buyer as well as any documentation provided. All decisions made by us are final.
- If the buyer attempts to pursue any chargeback options, we will close the dispute in order to prevent double recovery.
4.4 Disputes with Us
- If you are upset with us, please let us know and hopefully we can resolve your issue. If we are unable to resolve the issue, these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
- Moverning Law. Mepstores.com’s local laws govern the Terms of Service. The local laws are dependent on the location of incorporation. These laws will then apply no matter where in the world you live.
- You agree that any dispute or claim arising from the Terms will be settled by arbitration where possible. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. Any decisions made by the arbitrator will be deemed final.
5. Delivery Terms
5.1 The deliver for all products listed on mepstores.com are solely managed by sellers listed by mepstores.com. Delivery charges may vary from product to product and seller to seller.
5.2 The delivery time period ranges between 1 – 2 days, depending on the products being offered and by which listed mepstores.com seller.
6. Return, Refund & Exchange
Here at mepstores.com we believe in 100% customer service and strive to please all members. We always do our best to take care of our valuable customers.
In the unlikely event if any product that you have purchased is damaged or incorrect then you may return your product. To be eligible for a refund, the product must be returned to mepstores.com in an unused condition. The item must be in the original packaging and returned with any accessories or free gifts within 7 days from the day it was delivered.
These categories cannot be returned:
- Used or not in the same condition and packaging as you received it.
- Items which have been used or installed.
- Products that have been tampered with or a missing serial numbers.
- Products with missing labels or accessories.
- Digital products.
- If the received item is damaged or incorrect then mepstores.com may request to share Pictures or a video with the order Number.
- If the received item is damaged or incorrect the members will have to inform mepstores.com within 3 days of delivery.
- Please make sure that all returned items are packed securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- Once your return is received and inspected, mepstores.com will send an email to notify that we have received the returned item. mepstores.com will also notify of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If it’s approved, then the refund will be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on the card issuer’s policies of the member.
- If the refund is not yet credited, first check bank account again. Then contact the credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries.
7. Typographical Errors
In the event that a Links for Engg Trading product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Links for Engg Trading reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Links for Engg Trading reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Links for Engg Trading shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1 The features and services on the mepstores.com site is accountable on an “as it is” available basis. And mepstores.com hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or Implied, including but not limited to any Warranties of condition.
8.2 mepstores.com makes no representations of guaranty about the validity, stability, accuracy, latest ness, quality or reliability of any information provided on or through the site.
8.3 Each Member is solely responsible for any damages caused to its computer system that may result from downloading of any material through the Site. And mepstores.com disclaims it as it’s done at each Member’s sole discretion and risk. And there won’t be any warranty of anyhow from the mepstores.com ‘s part.
8.4 Under no circumstances shall mepstores.com be held responsible for any delay, failure or interruption of the substance or services, delivered through the Site, resulting directly or indirectly, without limitation; due to acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control,
E.g.: Computer, telecommunications, equipment or power failures, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, labour disputes, civil disturbances, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God or non-performance of third parties…etc.
8.5 Each Member hereby agrees to underwrite mepstores.com and its affiliates harmless, from any and all claims, liabilities (including all legal costs) which may arise from such Member’s use of the Site or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
8.6 mepstores.com reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the special resistance and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall co-operate with mepstores.com in asserting any available defenses.
8.7 mepstores.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, loss of information, business interruption); whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the Site;
- Illicit access by third parties to data or private information of any Member;
- Statements or behavior of any Member of the Site; or
- Any matters relating to Paid Services however arising, including negligence.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
9.1 Links for Engg Trading is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the Content. The Site and Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and Content shall remain with Links for Engg Trading, its affiliates or licensors of the Links for Engg Trading, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by mepstores.com are hereby reserved.
10.2 mepstores.com and the Members are independent contractors, and no partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
10.3 If any provision herein is held to be illogical or unenforceable, such provision shall be skipped and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
10.4 Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit or describe the range or extent of such section.
10.5 mepstores.com’s failure to enforce any situation or failure to act with respect to any breach, by a Member, under these terms and conditions will not waive that incident nor waives mepstores.com right to act with respect with similar breaches succeeding.
10.6 Orders placed on mepstores.com website can be cancelled within 3 days from the time of placing the order and cannot be after receiving the purchased items.
10.7 mepstores.com shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to Paid Services to any person or entity.
10.8 This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Qatar, without regard, to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.