No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.2 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. The amended Agreement shall be effective immediately upon its publication on the site. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from mepstores.com, unless any change to the policies or the conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
2.1 Customers will be offered the following benefits which may be added, modified, or suspended for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance purposes:
(a) Free-of-charge Services for an unspecified time period
(b) Other Free Member Benefits
(c) Individual profiles can be amended in case of necessity, except the e-mail address
(d) Orders placed by the Customers using our services can be tracked and the real time status of their orders can be checked
(e) Customers would not be charged with extra amount for cash on delivery payment option.
2.2 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. reserves the sole right to change, upgrade, modify, limit or suspend the Service or any of its related functionalities or applications at any time temporarily or permanently without prior notice.
Furthermore, LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. holds the right to introduce new features, functionalities or applications to the Service or to future versions of the Service. All new features, functionalities, applications, modifications, upgrades and alterations shall be governed by this Agreement, unless a statement to the contrary is issued by LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL..
3.1 Each Member hereby agrees to
- Provide, maintain and update, true, accurate, current and complete information about itself and its business references as may be required by mepstores.com;
- Maintain the Member ID, Password and other account details in strict confidentiality. Password for each Member is issued to provide access to the Service through respective Member’s Account. User Id will be the same User’s e-mail address, while the password will be a system generated password and the same will be sent to the respective User’s e-mail which is registered. Each Member shall be responsible for every activity that may occur under their respective Member ID and Password. No Member should share, assign or permit the use of its Account, Member ID or Password to any another entity. Each Member is liable for any loss or damage suffered by mepstores.com as a result of such multiple use of an Account. It is each Member’s duty to notify mepstores.com immediately of any such unauthorized use of Account, Member ID or Password or any other breach of security, if any. Each Member hereby agrees that Mepstores.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from the Member’s failure to comply with the above stated.
- Grant an irrevocable, open, sub licensable authority to LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. to display and use all information provided by such Member in accordance with the purposes and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
3.2 Each Member hereby represents, guarantees and agrees that the use by such Member of the Service and the Site shall not:
- Contain deceitful information or deceiving offers of items OR include sale or attempt to sale of fake or stolen items or items for which sales and/or marketing is illegal as of applicable law, OR promotion of any illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to deceive other Members or other users of the Site in any other manner;
- Breach or encourage to violate any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity and privacy;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including import-export regulations, unfair competition, consumer protection or false advertising;
- Contain information which are threatening, harassing or insulting to any party;
- Contain information or any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any content or promotes sexually explicit materials or materials which could be harmful to minors;
- Promote prejudices based on religion, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or age;
- Contain any material which would cause harassment or unauthorized advertising which would invade anyone’s privacy, give rise to civil riot, encourages to form a criminal offence, violate any law or regulation;
- Involve in any attempt to copy, reproduce, use or disrupt mepstores.com various proprietary databases and directories;
- Involve any computer Software, Codes, viruses, or other destructive devices which could cause damage to any software or hardware system, data or personal information; and
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems or networks used by mepstores.com and/or any user of the Service and involve in any process to diminish the operation of such computer systems or networks;
- Directly include descriptions of goods or services that are “Prohibited” under this Agreement or try to link those in a indirect manner; or
- Or cause any loss to mepstores.com or its associates.
Mepstores.com is not a curated marketplace. However, for a variety of reasons we prohibit certain types of items from our marketplace. Some of these items present legal risks to our community. It is the Seller’s responsibility to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance to local laws of the marketplace’s incorporation.
For Seller’s convenience, a non-exhaustive guideline on prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale are provided in a separate list below. We will update this list from time to time where necessary.
3.3 Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable for the content of their comments or other material or information.
LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. reserves the right to co-operate fully with private investigators, governmental authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected person or act.
Further, LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. may disclose the Member’s identity and contact details, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, as a result of a subpoena or other legal action or to an injured third party and mepstores.com shall not be liable for damages or results and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against mepstores.com for such disclosure.
In connection with any of the foregoing, LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. may suspend or terminate the Account of any Member, as LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING & CONTRACTING WLL. deems appropriate in its sole judgment.
3.4 Each Member agrees to indemnify the LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL., its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and representatives and to hold them safe, from all claims, losses and liabilities (including legal costs) that may arise from its submissions, posting or deletion of information, from the Member’s use of the Service or from the Member’s breach of the Agreement of mepstores.com Terms.
LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. reserves the right at it own expense, to exclusively resist and control any matter; otherwise subject to compensation by the Member, in which case the Member shall co-operate with LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. in asserting any available defenses.
3.5 Sellers hereby agree to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance to local laws of the marketplace’s incorporation. For Seller’s convenience, we have provided a non-exhaustive list of prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale (Attached as Annexure- I). We will update this list time to time where necessary. If an item is found to be in violation of this policy, we may subject the Seller to a range of adverse actions, including listing deletion, account suspension, account termination and legal action.
4. The dealing between the buyer & seller
- mepstores.com is an electronic web-based platform to exchange information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. mepstores.com neither represents the seller nor the buyer.
- In specific transactions wherein commissions are not charged, LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. does not have any control and is not responsible for the quality, lawfulness, safety or availability of the products or services offered for sale, or the supplier’s or the buyer’s ability to complete a transaction.
- Members are hereby made aware that there may be risks dealing with people acting under false pretenses. mepstores.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, mepstores.com may not be able to confirm each and every user’s purported identity. We encourage you to use the various tools available on the Site, as well as common sense to evaluate the people or entity you are dealing.
- The risks of purchase and communication when using the Site to conduct transactions shall include but not be limited to misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, defective products, delay or default in delivery or payment, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Each Member agrees that LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. shall not be liable or responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of or in connection with any or all of above Risks.
- Members are solely liable for all the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without any limitation, transactions relating to payments, returns, warranties, fees, taxes, fines, permits, title, licenses, handling, shipping, storage, insurance and transportation.
- In the event that any Member has a dispute with any party with regard to a transaction, such Member agrees to release and indemnify LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and representatives from all claims, actions, proceedings, expenses and damages (without any limitation) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
4.1 Disputes with Other Users
- If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of our Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- If you are unable to resolve the dispute between yourself and another user, we may step in to help resolve the dispute. If you would like us to get involved, please contact us. We will help in good faith based on our policies. However, we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
- Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller of an item, you must cooperate with us throughout the dispute resolution process. We ask that you provide all information relating to the dispute that we may request. Such requests will be directed to your designated email address. If we are unable to get a response from you, we may close the investigation or deem that the investigation has been resolved in favor of the other party.
4.2 Disputes as a Buyer
- You may raise two types of disputes, one where the ‘item is not delivered’ and the seller is not responding to any of your attempts to communicate. The second type of dispute is where the ‘item is significantly not as described’.
- You may pursue such disputes by reporting the transaction to us or contact your card provider to redeem any chargeback options that may be available to you from your card provider. However, you may not be allowed to pursue both the options at the same time or to seek double recovery in respect of the same transaction. If you raise a dispute with us and subsequently file a chargeback with your card provider, we will close your report, without any prior notice.
- If you receive a refund/exchange from the seller, you should not report that transaction.
- If the ‘item is not delivered’ we will ask the seller to provide proof of shipping and delivery that can be tracked online. If the seller fails to do so, we will resolve the dispute in your favor.
- If the ‘item is significantly not as described’, and both parties cannot agree as to the difference between the item that was sold and what was described, we will make a fair decision based on all the information we hold about the item. We will exercise our decision-making authority based on numerous factors, which include the description of the item at the point of purchase, communications between you and the seller as well as any other documentation provided. All decisions made by us will be final.
4.3 Disputes with Us
- If you are upset with us, please let us know and hopefully we can resolve your issue. If we are unable to resolve the issue, the below mentioned rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services.
- Governing Law: LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL.’s local laws will govern the Terms of Service. The local laws are dependent on the location of incorporation. These laws will then apply no matter where in the world you live. Any unresolved disputes can be referred to the civil courts of Qatar.
- You agree that any dispute or claim arising from the Terms will be settled by arbitration where possible. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis and class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. Any decision made by the arbitrator will be deemed final.
5. Price & Payment terms
5.1. The price of products listed on the online site of Mepstores.com is as quoted on the site from time to time.
5.2. Prices are inclusive of the applicable tax but is exclusive of the delivery costs, which will be automatically added to the total amount due when you view the items in your shopping basket, and have selected your chosen delivery method.
5.3. Payments for all orders must be made by credit or debit card on the checkout page. We accept payment made from valid card bearing the service mark of Visa International or MasterCard Worldwide, Diners Club or American Express (hereinafter each referred to as the “Card”);
5.4. You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for any reason. We also carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card, and the products will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed.
5.5. Any agreement between you and the issuer of your credit card, debit card, or other form of payment will continue to govern your use of such payment method on the Mepstores site. You agree that Mepstores.com is not a party to any such agreement, nor is Mepstores responsible for the content, accuracy, or unavailability of any method used for payment. Please note, that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee, for which we do not have any responsibility.
5.6. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
5.7. We shall apply our best effort to conduct good-faith business and shall keep the cardholder’s consumer transaction information protected and private, except for purposes of authorizing, completing and settling Card Transactions and resolving any Chargebacks, retrieval requests or similar issues involving Card Transactions, other than pursuant to a court or governmental agency request, subpoena or order.
6. Delivery Terms
6.1 The delivery for all products listed on Mepstores.com is solely managed by sellers listed by mepstores.com. Delivery charges may vary from product to product and seller to seller.
6.2 The delivery time period ranges between 2 – 30 business days, depending on the products being offered and seller listed on mepstores.com.
7. Return & Exchange
We believe in 100% customer service and strive to please all members of mepstores.com. We always do our best to take care of our valuable customers.
In the unlikely event of any product that you have purchased being damaged or being incorrect, then you may return your product. To be eligible for a refund, the product must be returned to the seller in an unused condition. The item must be in the original packaging and returned with any accessories or free gifts within 3 days from the day it was delivered.
These categories of products cannot be returned:
- Used or not in the same condition and packaging as you received it.
- Items which have been used or installed.
- Products that have been tampered with or a missing serial number.
- Products with missing labels or accessories.
- If the received item is damaged or incorrect the members will have to inform the vendor through mepstores.com within 3 days of delivery.
- If the received item is damaged or incorrect then mepstores.com may request to share Pictures or a video with the order Number.
- Please make sure that all returned items are packed securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- Once your return is received and inspected, mepstores.com will send an email to notify that we have received the returned item. mepstores.com will also notify of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If it is approved, then the refund will be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or to the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on the card issuer’s policies of the member.
- If the refund is not yet credited, you may contact the bank/financial service as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries.
8. Limitation & Liabilities
9.1 The features and services on the mepstores.com site is accountable on an “as is” available basis and LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING & CONTRACTING WLL. hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any Warranties of condition.
9.2 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. makes no representations of guaranty about the validity, stability, accuracy, quality or reliability of any information provided on or through the site.
9.3 Each Member is solely responsible for any damage caused to its computer system that may result from downloading of any material through the Site. LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. disclaims any and all warranty in respect of safety of your system
9.4 Under no circumstances shall LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. be held responsible for any delay, failure or interruption of the substance or services, delivered through the Site, resulting directly or indirectly, without limitation, due to acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to Computer, telecommunications, equipment or power failures, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, labour disputes, civil disturbances, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God or non-performance of third parties.
9.5 Each Member hereby agrees to underwrite LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees and representatives harmless, from any and all claims, liabilities (including all legal costs) which may arise from such Member’s use of the Site or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
9.6 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. shall not be responsible to the Member or any third parties for any inability to use/access the mepstores.com Services, whether due to interruption, changes or termination of the Service or otherwise, any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Service.
Any claim against mepstores.com for pre-mature termination of the Service shall be limited to the amount of subscription fees paid to m8.7 mepstores.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, loss of information, business interruption); whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the Site;
- Illicit access by third parties to data or private information of any Member;
- Statements or behavior of any Member of the Site; or
- Any matters relating to Paid Services however arising, including negligence.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
10.1 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the Content. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. are hereby reserved.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. and is protected by the appropriate laws.
- LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Mepstores.com is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of Content posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the Platform, by users or any other third parties.
If you have subscribed to the services of this site, you agree to grant to mepstores.com the non-exclusive license to make available your Content on this site.
11.2 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. and the Members of the Site are independent contractors, and no partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
11.3 If any provision herein is held to be illogical or unenforceable, such provision shall be skipped and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
11.4 Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit or describe the range or extent of such section.
11.5 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL.’s failure to enforce any situation or failure to act with respect to any breach, by a Member, under these terms and conditions will not waive that incident nor waive LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL.’s right to act with respect with similar breaches succeeding.
11.6 Orders placed on mepstores.com website can be cancelled within 2 days from the time of placing the order and cannot be cancelled after receiving the purchased items.
11.7 LINKS FOR ENGG TRADING WLL. shall have the right to assign its obligations and duties in this Agreement and in any agreement relating to Paid Services to any person or entity.
11.8 This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of f Qatar, without regard, to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.
11.9 In the event that a mepstores.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, mepstores.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. mepstores.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged with. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, mepstores.com shall issue credit to your credit card account an amount equal to the incorrect price.
11. List of Prohibited Items
The following types of items are prohibited:
- Tobacco products, smokable products, e-cigarettes and e-liquid
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Medicine, medicinal instruments and items with objectionable medical claims. Listings are prohibited to make claims such as having a causal relationship between a substance and the prevention, cure or treatment of a disease or condition
- Live animals and insects
- Items made or derived from animals, including, but not limited to, endangered species and exotic animals
- Ivory or bones, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory and wooly mammoth ivory from ivory-producing animals.
- Human beings, human remains, body parts and items made from human remains, except for hair
- Hazardous materials which are flammable, explosive, corrosive, radioactive material, poisonous or otherwise dangerous
- Items or listings that promote, support or seek to engage users in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred and seek to discriminate and/or demean on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, disability or sexual orientation
- Items that infringe copyright laws including, but not limited to, unauthorized sales of eBooks Counterfeit items
- Unauthorized resale of tickets
- Stolen or Illegal goods
- Illegal services not limited to prostitution
- Pornography and adult material and services including, but not limited to, pornographic books, magazines, videos and pictures
- Used undergarments and intimate items
- Recalled items or items that present unreasonable risk of harm
- Mislabeled goods and any other items illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Buyer and/or the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities.
[If you see a listing that violates our policies, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org